Enduro Live is the official App for Live Timing of the FIM MAXXIS Enduro World Championship (EWC).
Click to see Enduro Live screenshots
Notes about the crash during second day of GP of Greece (22-23 Jun) :
• The app was crashing during the second day of GP of Greece. This was not due to a problem of the
app. A file was missing on the website providing the timing datas. The app was working well during
the the next GP (France) without new delivery.
Enduro Live 1.5 : released on 28th May 2013.
• Move “Reset datas” from “Settings” to “More ..."
• Finally found the bug of ST Classification with two first riders, two second riders, etc !
Enduro Live 1.4.2 : released on 03rd May 2013.
• fix a minor cosmetic problem with a logo (confusion GasGas and Gas-Gas)
Enduro Live 1.4.1 : released on 18th April 2013.
• minor cosmetic changes asked by the promoter
Enduro Live 1.4 : released on 22nd March 2013.
• fix a minor bug in Overall Display and in Standings, one more :-(
Enduro Live 1.3 : released on 1st March 2013.
• adapted for iPhone 5
• updated with 2013 Calendar
• fix a minor bug in Standings
Enduro Live 1.2 : released on 1st May 2012.
• Cumulative Time of Special Test is now displayed on “ST nn” and “Overall” views.
It was expressly requested by the paddock !
• New view added : World Championship Standings
• Archived results of previous GP are now accessible (via Calendar)
• More practice “Categ” button : jump to next non-visible category
• Fix some bugs
Enduro Live 1.1 : released on 23 March 2012.
• some minor changes about UI (to avoid truncated GP name in title for example)
• now 5 choices for sort order in Entry List
Enduro Live 1.0 : released on 14 March 2012