Enduro Live is the official App for Live Timing of the FIM MAXXIS Enduro World Championship (EWC).
Click to see Enduro Live screenshots
Enduro Live 2.0 : released on 25th March 2014.
• Adaptation to iOS 7 flat design
Notes about the crash during second day of GP of Greece (22-23 Jun) :
• The app was crashing during the second day of GP of Greece. This was not due to a problem of the
app. A file was missing on the website providing the timing datas. The app was working well during
the the next GP (France) without new delivery .
Enduro Live 1.5 : released on 28th May 2013.
• Move “Reset datas” from “Settings” to “More ..."
• Finally found the bug of ST Classification with two first riders, two second riders, etc !
Enduro Live 1.4.2 : released on 03rd May 2013.
• fix a minor cosmetic problem with a logo (confusion GasGas and Gas-Gas)
Enduro Live 1.4.1 : released on 18th April 2013.
• minor cosmetic changes asked by the promoter
Enduro Live 1.4 : released on 22nd March 2013.
• fix a minor bug in Overall Display and in Standings, one more :-(
Enduro Live 1.3 : released on 1st March 2013.
• adapted for iPhone 5
• updated with 2013 Calendar
• fix a minor bug in Standings
Enduro Live 1.2 : released on 1st May 2012.
• Cumulative Time of Special Test is now displayed on “ST nn” and “Overall” views.
It was expressly requested by the paddock !
• New view added : World Championship Standings
• Archived results of previous GP are now accessible (via Calendar)
• More practice “Categ” button : jump to next non-visible category
• Fix some bugs
Enduro Live 1.1 : released on 23 March 2012.
• some minor changes about UI (to avoid truncated GP name in title for example)
• now 5 choices for sort order in Entry List
Enduro Live 1.0 : released on 14 March 2012